BLACK AND WHITE STRIPED T SHIRT. STRIPED T SHIRT
- (14:26) /
- Category: None
Black And White Striped T Shirt. Digital T Shirt Printer.
Black And White Striped T Shirt
- (White stripes) The White Stripes is an American rock, duo, formed in 1997 in Detroit, Michigan. The group consists of songwriter Jack White (vocals, guitar, and keyboards) and his ex-wife Meg White (drums and occasional vocals).
- A T-shirt (T shirt or tee) is a shirt which is pulled on over the head to cover most of a person's torso. A T-shirt is usually buttonless and collarless, with a round neck and short sleeves.
- A short-sleeved casual top, generally made of cotton, having the shape of a T when spread out flat
- jersey: a close-fitting pullover shirt
- T Shirt is a 1976 album by Loudon Wainwright III. Unlike his earlier records, this (and the subsequent 'Final Exam') saw Wainwright adopt a full blown rock band (Slowtrain) - though there are acoustic songs on T-Shirt, including a talking blues.
- being of the achromatic color of maximum darkness; having little or no hue owing to absorption of almost all incident light; "black leather jackets"; "as black as coal"; "rich black soil"
- the quality or state of the achromatic color of least lightness (bearing the least resemblance to white)
- blacken: make or become black; "The smoke blackened the ceiling"; "The ceiling blackened"
- Make black, esp. by the application of black polish
- Make (one's face, hands, and other visible parts of one's body) black with polish or makeup, so as not to be seen at night or, esp. formerly, to play the role of a black person in a musical show, play, or movie
Have fun with Olivia...
building sand castles
painting on walls
and -- whew! --
going to sleep at last.
Olivia would be Eloise, if Eloise were a pig. She is good at singing 40 very loud songs and is very good at wearing people out. And scaring the living daylights out of her little brother, Ian, particularly when he copies her every move. She is also quite skilled at reproducing Jackson Pollock's "Autumn Rhythm #30" on the walls at home. When her mother tucks her in at night and says, "You know, you really wear me out. But I love you anyway," Olivia precociously pronounces, "I love you anyway too."
The New Yorker artist Ian Falconer's endearing charcoal portraits of his porcine heroine are spotted with fire-engine red gouache in all the right places--perhaps a tribute to Hilary Knight's red, pink, white, and black celebrations of Olivia's human counterpart? When she dresses up, the bow on her ears, her red lipstick, and her high-heeled shoes are all red. (The only time her shades-of-gray body is pink is when she is sunburned and the area where her bathing suit was is white!) Falconer does a fine job of letting the spare text set up the jokes for the visual punch lines--a dryly humorous interplay that adults will appreciate as much as children.
Preschoolers (and their parents) will see themselves in Olivia--a typical high-energy, over-the-top kid who likes the beach and Degas paintings, but hates naps. On the other hand, she combs her ears and is unusually gifted at sandcastle building. While we are certainly reminded of Eloise, Falconer's portrait is simpler in scope, less demented, and, as a result, less adult. Bottom line: precocious is fun, and we're tickled pink to have Olivia join the parade of, let's just say, individualistic youngsters. (Ages 4 to 8) --Karin Snelson
ThredUp Box #47517
Child of Mine Brown Overall Pants with Blue/White striped T-shirt
Baby Works Baseball Set - 1 Romper, 1 T-Shirt with diaper cover style shorts
Baby Gap - Yellow Tshirt
Cherokee - Jeans (Solid 3 Month - Run large)
Carters - Pajamas, Blue with frogs and bugs
Gymbo - Black shorts
Circo - Onesie with blue stripes and frog
Beatles - Onesie, black
Osh Kosh - Tank jumper, SURF
Carters - Polo short outfit says "Property of Mommy"
Gymbo - Orange onesie with hippo
Gymbo - Blue Tshirt says "All American Boy"
Carters - Jumper says "Little Slugger 28" Solid 3m. Runs larger.
Crazy 8 - Brown polo with white and orange stripes and swordfish
Little Me - Pajamas with car. Solid 6m.
Included to fill out box:
Bib - All American Boy
Ralph Lauren - Red LS Polo Onesie (6-12 Month)
Baby Gap - Brown Sandals (6-12 Month)
ABC 123 Soft Blocks
Blue Soft/Satin Blanket
Date with Today outfit Alt.
This is what I wore to send a Love Letter to the Universe!
totally bogus bandana with calendars & chinese fans: who ever knows where bandanas come from?
black 3/4 sleeve cardigan: Marshalls or something at Gurnee Mills, IL
Most Perfect red & white striped t-shirt: Buffalo Exchange, Portland OR
Lady Dickies: JC Penney
Seychelles Spellbound Oxfords: Buffalo Exchange, Portland OR ($28!! but since I had credit - FREE!)
vintage wash t shirts
i like it dirty t shirt
university of miami t shirt
t shirts for sports
goonies t shirts
frankie says relax t shirt
in pink t shirt
men's junk food t shirts
t shirt dress ideas
Post a comment