FACTORY T SHIRT : FACTORY T
- (14:25) /
- Category: None
Factory T Shirt : 80's Rock Band T Shirts.
- jersey: a close-fitting pullover shirt
- A short-sleeved casual top, generally made of cotton, having the shape of a T when spread out flat
- A T-shirt (T shirt or tee) is a shirt which is pulled on over the head to cover most of a person's torso. A T-shirt is usually buttonless and collarless, with a round neck and short sleeves.
- T Shirt is a 1976 album by Loudon Wainwright III. Unlike his earlier records, this (and the subsequent 'Final Exam') saw Wainwright adopt a full blown rock band (Slowtrain) - though there are acoustic songs on T-Shirt, including a talking blues.
"Help, I'm imprisoned in a t-shirt factory!" - Tapio
- But why does he look so happy? Doesn't he care about the feelings of his t-shirt? Is this shirt a comment against the slave/child labour of t-shirt factories?
Andy Warhol t-shirt
Stencil, done with Marabu textile spray paint. Size medium.
Available for trade.
rock t shirts for dogs
lost numbers t shirt
t shirts wholesale new
t shirts and print
face long sleeve t shirts
funny 50th birthday t shirts
military themed t shirts
la boxing t shirts
women's fashion t shirts
print screen t shirt
Post a comment